The importance of not dwelling on the past * How to find inspiration when everything seems hopeless * How to get out of a bad relationship
* The importance of not dwelling on the past
* How to find inspiration when everything seems hopeless
* How to get out of a bad relationship
* How to avoid stepping back into toxic relationships
* How not to let your circumstances define you
* How to choose to step up of the victim role
* The role of leadership, mentorship and mutual compassion along the way to recovery and growth
Links and Resources:
Quotes by Rustie MacDonald:
“I made choices for the wrong reasons and denied myself exactly what it is that I needed. As I get older, I have come back to a place that I am still wrestling with. The PAST and NOW”.
“Life is a ride for sure. Everything that I do, I do with positive intention”.
“I walk with the knowing that I am strong, brave, and capable”.
“I have lived a challenging life but have grown into this person I never thought possible”.
“I am in the happiest place I have ever been and I only feel as though it will only get better”.